WaiŪ Waikato Registration form
Wai Ū Waikato is offering FREE Pregnancy Breastfeeding classes for ALL wahine residing in the Waikato DHB catchment area. This two hour wānanga includes preparing for baby, positioning, latching, breast and nipple care and tips and tricks on how to breastfeed successfully.
- Time: 1pm - 3.30pm
Covid-19 Protection Framework (Traffic Lights) for Breastfeeding Wānanga
- Green (Low case numbers)
In person Wānanga, masks recommended, physical distancing, support person welcome
- Orange (Moderate case numbers)
In person and Online Wānanga, masks recommended, physical distancing, pregnant mothers only
- Red (High case numbers)
Online Wānanga only
How to contact us
- Business hours are 8am to 4pm
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text and call 027 247 9379
- Message our social media when you follow us on Facebook Hapū Wānanga ki Tainui and Instagram @HapūWānangaKiTainui.