As stated in our strategy, the goals of Waikato DHB Mental Health & Addictions are
- We provide culturally responsive services with a specific focus on improving health outcomes for Māori.
- We provide an effective and safe service that people and their loved ones trust.
- The service user is at the centre of their care.
- Our service will ensure a positive, healthy work environment that nurtures skills, knowledge and a caring attitude.
- As a partner in a holistic system of care, remove barriers to the care and support of individuals, whānau and the community.