COVID-19: Visitor policyClick here for more information
The Maternity Resource Centre supports women during their pregnancy, after baby is born and beyond to access a range of community resources and social services to improve their health with a strong focus on the wellbeing of the mums, babies and young children.
Services and information available include:
- A room equipped for Lead Maternity Carer (LMC) midwives
- Well child service providers
- Health and community workers including cookery classes, visiting lactation consultants, and vision hearing testers
- Waikato DHB’s smokefree, immunisation, nutrition and parenting education services
- Links with perinatal mental health services.
Find out more about Waikato DHB’s maternity services.