Online Hapū Wānanga
Nau mai haere mai ki Hapū Wānanga
Hapū Wānanga ki Tainui are fun & interactive Kaupapa Māori pregnancy and parenting course. Our Wānanga facilitated by Midwives. Our aim is to provide you with quality information so that you can make quality informed choices. All eligible māmā will receive a Pepi Pack upon completion. We are following all necessary precautions to keep whānau safe from Covid-19.
How much does Hapū Wānanga cost?
Nothing, it’s FREE! We also provide morning tea & lunch as well as Pepi Packs on completion.
Who is eligible for the program?
Wahine Hapū & whānau that live in the Waikato DHB catchment area (or the Tainui region) are eligible to participate in the Hapū Wānanga ki Tainui. A safe sleep coordinator will complete your assessement to provide you with a Pepi-pod® or safe sleep device.
What is the process?
- Submit the registration form below
- Receive a confirmation email & a link to e-learning
- Complete ONLINE Hapū Wānanga e-learning
- Attend Hapū Wānanga
How to contact us
Our friendly team would be glad to hear from you. Our business hours are 8am to 4pm.
- We are contactable via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text and call 0273310029 or
- Private message us on social media. Follow us on Facebook Hapū Wānanga ki Tainui and Instagram @HapūWānangaKiTainui.