Service Redevelopment Programme
|The Service Redevelopment Programme is run by the Programme Management Office and the focus is to lead and manage:
- a number of key strategic projects / programmes across Health Waikato
- support disciplined project management / methodology; and
- establish a programme management capability within Health Waikato.
The Programme Management Office, managed by Claire Garbutt (pictured), formalises reporting frameworks, established project resources, programme and project governance structures, pipeline planning of projects, involved stakeholder engagement, provision of project advice and assistance to staff who are not experienced project leads, and communicating the change portfolio / agenda.
The Service Redevelopment Programme focuses on efficiency as it relates to capacity, patient safety, standardisation, process and change management, elective and acute streaming of patients through the following streams:
- Service redevelopment
- IS interface
- Innovation and improvement
- Patient Safety Programme
- Regional initiatives
- Service redevelopment for building programmes
The programme uses a project methodology known as the Waikato Way which sees projects clustered to leverage off each other and to deal with resource scheduling issues.
Programmes and projects
Patient Safety Programme
Manager, Health Waikato PMO