Monday to Friday: 3 - 4.30pm and 6 - 8pm.
Visits outside of this time can be arranged with the nurse in charge.
- You must book a visit in advance – contact the ward.
- Visits are for half hour slots.
- The visiting room may have to be shared with other visitors.
- Please try and limit the number of people visiting to no more than four people per visit.
What you cannot bring or wear during your visit
For safety reasons, you will be asked to leave your personal belongings in your car or individual lockers before starting your visit. Any articles and property brought in for the person you are visiting will be subject to a security check. To avoid delays, please do not bring or wear:
- cell phones or laptops
- razors, sharp or metallic items/glass matches/lighters
- glass bottles
- cans including deodorant sprays or fizzy drinks
- valuable items e.g. jewellery, dress rings
- knives, pizza cutters
- syringes, needles
- alcohol drugs (prescription or non-prescription)
- cigarettes / tobacco
- belts and braces clothing with cord e.g. hooded sweatshirts
- studded belts
- steel capped boots
- genuine leather clothing
- gang regalia